Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Meet the Hamiltons

Brandon - Age 20-10 if you ask him. Studying to be a Physical Therapist. Takes daily vitamins and is Hitler about others in the home taking supplements. He likes to sleep in sub-artic weather, or at least that's how the temperature gauge reads. We'd never know if we had ghosts.

Becky - Age unmentioned. Probation Officer who is tough on crime and soft on sappy Hallmark movies. Loves Super Nanny. Disciplines her children with the "naughty corner" while speaking in a Brittish accent.

Braylon - Age 4, or 6 if you believe what he says. Enjoys coloring dinosaurs and discipling his little brother. Destined to be a choir director or music minister someday. Makes up songs about inappropriate body parts at the dinner table. Is known by all students, teachers, AND parents in his preschool. Hmmmm....

Blaine - Age 1. Favorite question, "Whhhyyy????" Favorite word, "No!" Favorite phrase, "HELP ME!" The current love of his life (other than bo-bo and blankie) - his baby doll. Loves giving kisses after creating a boo-boo. Likes answering Dora's questions.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Loved the inappropriate songs at the table about body parts. One time in the middle of the grocery store, one of my kids (and, yeah, I forget which one) yelled out clear as day, "Mama, my penis hurts!" Uh, yeah. How do you deal with that one? I turned red, put my hand over my face and started walking really fast. Of course, I heard snickers all around me.

Anna said...

Oh, and, even had a time when Luke asked a guy about 20 at Kohl's if he had a penis. To which the guy smiled and said yes. And then to me said, "I've got nephews." Well, thank God!