Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sick Baby Blues

I have been so bad about blogging this week - Truthfully we don't have a lot going on noteworthy... Brandon started his fall semester. Was 20 minutes late to his first day of orientation and got the class rolling with the reason he was late to PT school was that he was in PT for his knee. Braylon started his first day of preschool today. He acted like it was no big deal - I mean after all, he's the big man on campus. He's in the 4 year old preschool class, not the 3 year old preschool class. He hardly wanted me to walk in with him today, much less touch him as I said goodbye. Mr. Independent! Blaine has been very sick this week - His usual. Ear infection, cold, with a side of croup. I wanted to ask the doc if he had anything else in his bag of diagnosis that we could exchange that for because I have had plenty of those things already this year. Ahhh.... If we can survive the ear infection years, we'll be A-OK!

No comments: