Monday, August 6, 2007

Blaine

I want to take a minute and write something about Blaine. Braylon is my out-going, funny child who struggles with the concept of a stranger. He is also lovable and empathetic, when the situation is appropriate. I look back at my blog to date and I spend a lot of time writing about Braylon and his antics. However, Blaine is just as much of a presence in our house as anyone.

Blaine, 23 months, has such a loving nature and will sit in your lap anytime you are sitting. He wants to love on you all the time and always wants you to "hold me." Sometimes he will pretend to hit or bite you so that he can lean over and kiss you. And he doesn't like to see anyone upset or crying - He talks a lot about, "He's sad...She's sad..."

This morning, I had to wake the boys up because they were both snoozing in and we needed to leave. I woke Blaine up first and he groggily got ready with me. When his big brother woke up, Blaine slowly walked to over him, still in a tired stupor, and gave him tight a morning hug. This touched my heart in a sweet way...

No comments: