Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yeah Right!

Not strep, my hiney! Blaine woke up crying that his 'breath' hurt this a.m. Since I have been in pretty severe pain in my throat since Sunday, I put all the pieces together and decided it was time to take Blaine back to see the doctor. Yep, it's strep. That means: Dah duh duh Daaahhhh....Mommy has it, too. (Blaine's doc agrees.)My doctor didn't even do a strep test, come to think of it...I really think it was an oversight on her part. Anyway, we are both on antibiotics, but boy...I've been in PAIN for 4 days straight and I sure would enjoy some RELIEF! Tomorrow we will take the day off from work/school and recoup at home. I'm planning on at least a nice fat afternoon nap, if nothing else...

1 comment:

mommyfranklin said...

Aw man! Sorry to hear that. Timothy, Zachary, and I all went through that last week. No fun!