Sunday, May 3, 2009

Well?

It appears we are moving past the pink eye issues - The boys both seems fully or nearly fully recovered this evening. If Brandon and I can last a few more days without symptoms we'll call it a success. And boy I did spray everything down - Yesterday this whole house smelled like we were living inside a Lysol can. Here's hoping... However.... Now I'm swallowing daggers again. This happened in late January when I had the strep. I've been ignoring it for a couple days now, but I have a feeling its time to go get swabbed. Three years ago I waited so long that it severely infected by throat and vocal chords - Not only did I lose my voice, I literally couldn't make a peep. I know, I know... And this was a problem how?? I'll go get it checked out if I'm still hurting tomorrow...I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on the vastly prophetic things I always have to say...

No comments: