Friday, May 8, 2009

All About My Mom

At the Mother's Day Tea, Braylon gave me a book he 'wrote' about me. Some of the things are dead on, some are not far off. Since I don't have a scanner I'll transpose here: (Words in all caps are what he wrote.)

My MOM likes to eat NOTLES (noodles).
She hates to eat CANDY because ITS BAD FOR HER.
Her favorite dessert is CHOCLIT (chocolate).
Her favorite thing to do is READ. (Amen, brother!)
The best thing she does is WATCH ME.
I help her at home by MAKING HER FEEL BETTER. (It must be said I've been sick this week. Otherwise this makes it sound like I have some long-term emotional problem.)
When my MOM PLAYS it really makes me HAPPY.
The funniest thing my MOM ever did was LAUGH A FUNNY LAUGH.
I know my MOM loves me very much because she KISSES ME.

He is so precious to me, that Braylon. And he does know me pretty well...

No comments: