Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tidbits

Here are a few cute ones:

1) Next week I am going to an immersion training where I 'immerse' myself into prison life. It's at one of the prison units in Huntsville and I told Braylon that I would be going to prison for a few days for a school. Last night in his prayer Braylon said, "And please let my mom have fun when she goes to jail." Had to crack a smile at that one. It made me wonder if God had ever heard that exact request.

2) This a.m. on the way to school we had the opportunity to learn what the word 'ream' means. I told them it means to hurt someone. Eager to use his new word, Blaine said: "Yeah, it's like when the soldiers told Jesus, 'I'm going to ream you!'" Ugh...yeah, Blaine. Like that.

3) Tonight at prayer time Blaine and I were praying. When it was my turn to go, I couldn't help but to notice that something kept bumping into my lip as I prayed. I wondered why he kept poking me. So as I continued, I took a peek to find that Blaine had a toy microphone to my mouth as I prayed. Guess he's still working out the whole 'God can hear you at any volume' thing in his head.

1 comment:

tlhp259 said...

Thanks for making me laugh. Keep the stories coming.