Friday, May 8, 2009

Super Mom!

Just in time for Mother's Day, too. Here's the run down of my day. Keep in mind that 100% of this occurred before lunch.

1) Got the kids ready for school & delivered to their respective places of education.
2) Took Braylon to a book fair and spoiled him a little bit by letting him pick out some chapter books and a few picture books for Blaine, too. (Side note: You should see the MOUNTAIN of books Braylon sleeps with - He reads himself to sleep like his parents do.)
3) Ran to Wal-Mart to buy teacher appreciation gift and cards. Delivered cards/cake to Blaine's school.
4) Went home to 'rest'. After all, I took the morning off since I'm still recouping from the strep throat. (BTW, I'm about 85% better...After a good rest tonight I hope to be shooting at 100%.)
5) Attended Blaine's school program. Unfortunately this year our family was spread out all over the state and Brandon had to attend a luncheon in his honor for the last day of his clinical. I was the only person there to cheer Blaine on.
6) Leaving Blaine's program a little early, I RUSHED across the tracks back to Braylon's school to attend a Mother's Day Tea. If I hadn't of gone, I would have been the only mother not present, so I'm glad I decided to rush over.
7) Joined Braylon for lunch in the school cafeteria. He was so precious to 'buy' my lunch on his school account. He has no idea I've paid for it on the computer out of my own pocket.
8) Signed the boys up for flag football at the Y.
9) Went to work to rest! (Working mothers of the world, you know what I'm talking about!)

No comments: