Monday, March 30, 2009

I've Got the Joy...Everyday

Over the last year I've had the privledge (and I do mean privledge) to teach 3, 4, and 5 year olds in preschool choir every week. They have provided free entertainment to me in that time.

This week was a prime example: The song we were singing was I've Got the Joy. Come on, if you ever attended VBS as a child you know the tune. "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart. Where? Down in my heart. Where? Down in my heart. I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart. Down in my heart to stay."

After the second time through, Nathan - a kindergartner - asked me, "Why only on Tuesdays?"

Priceless.

2 comments:

Jon Smedley said...

Ha Ha! You should tell him the first day after monday is always a reason to have joy!

BeckyG said...

Amen!