Monday, February 9, 2009

B Baller

I never thought I'd be that mom at the sporting events yelling from the sidelines. Well, I must admit, I am. It's that moment that you stop caring what the other parents are thinking of you and you just want to yell the tidbits of wisdom to your kid about 40 feet away that gets you.

Tonight at Braylon's basketball game, he found himself in possession of the ball (Another kid actually PASSED it!!). He dribbled and got himself through the mass of kids who were guarding him. And then he did a beautiful thing - He made a perfect lay-up and shot a basket. Now, I am completely serious when I say I am proud of him no matter if he is good at sports or not, but there was indeed a whelp of pride bubbling up when all the other watchers were cheering for MY son. He did well the whole game...Good times!!

No comments: