Sunday, December 14, 2008

Graduation

Brandon and I graduated from Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University tonight!! At some point in the (hopefully near) future, I will be writing "We're DEBT FREE!!!" The last 13 weeks have been enlightening, challenging and a blessing all in one. I encourage everyone to take this class no matter what financial walk you are on.

As some of the readers know (and some do not), the principles taught in the class have totally transformed our view on finances and priorities. We knew going in that we would be challenged to change our ways, but Mr. Ramsey is very talented in his technique of helping convict about what's really important. Brandon and I have taken a radical response to Dave's 'Debt Free' challenge. We will be debt free in 2009!! We are 'living like no one else so later we can live like no one else.'

Thank you Dave Ramsey!!!

1 comment:

Leslie A. said...

congratulations! That is with a little "c" for now. Hopefully congratulations with a BIG "C" will follow sometime next year! I'm pulling for you both. Hang in there. I know that you can do it. I can see the determination and good head sense that you two have will enable you to reach your goal.