Monday, December 1, 2008

25 Days

Let the countdown begin! I must say that I'm further along in my Christmas shopping presently than I usually am on December 1. Not too shabby... I really like emphasizing that Christmas is a big birthday party for Jesus and I want my kids to really 'get' that more than anything else. I think they do. I am also so thankful that so far they are really not very materialistic. Granted, Braylon does want an I-Pod and Blaine wants a digital camera, but.... it seems that we really have to twist their arms for them to tell us what they want. I know they will be thrilled with whatever is under the tree as if that was the one gift they wanted all along. I'm glad God gave me boys and especially I'm grateful that they are easy to please (most of the time!).

No comments: