Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hide and Sleep

The other morning I came into the boy's bedroom to wake them up for day school. They have a bunk bed and Braylon sleeps on top. I saw Braylon in bed as usual, but Blaine was out of bed with his covers pulled back. This is strange, I thought, because Blaine is very much my difficult morning child. He would like to sleep until 7:45 every morning if he had his way, but he must get up at 7:15 to keep our schedule on track. Anyway, where was he? I looked up on Braylon's bunk again, no. I surveyed the room, nowhere. Hmmmmmmmm....

So I pulled back his covers all the way down...Blaine was sleeping horizontally in his bed about 3/4 of the way down - About where an adult's shins would be in a twin sized bed. I can only assume he was having a dream about a hibernating bear...

1 comment:

Anna said...

Love it when they're all cozy and warm, too. Bet that was a sweet sight. And just like you said, still sleeping away.