Tuesday, October 2, 2007

One Small Step...

One Small Step for Blaine's potty training - One Giant Leap for Hamilton-kind.

I swear that kid is potty training himself!!! Cause I know I'm not working up near the sweat I did with Braylon...

As we are getting closer to no diaper days for our family, it makes me think about all the blessings thus far in the Hamilton household. To name very few: Two safe deliveries, two healthy newborns, two strapping, active boys. No major problems along the way...

I am also thankful to be entering a new stage in upcoming months/years where we can do more things as a family without having to lug baby "equipment." I think a family camping trip is in order when the weather accomodates...

1 comment:

Anna said...

When Luke first pooped on the potty, he called it magic (http://journalistsjournal.blogspot.com/2005/08/its-magic.html). One of my favorite stories ever. Potty training is one of the biggest and funniest and stressful adventures ever.