Friday, February 15, 2008

Doctor Hopping

Last evening we left Blaine to spend the night with Granny because we had a 6:30 a.m. arrival time at the hospital for Braylon's procedure. At 10 p.m. I got a frantic phone call from Granny claiming that Blaine had vomitted several times and they had had to run to the potty for other emergency bodily functions. SO, I tried to let her take the reigns on Blaine so I could focus on Braylon. Braylon didn't fall asleep until nearly 11 p.m. due to nerves. 6:10 a.m. rolled around especially early it seemed. We were at the hospital from 6:30 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. for what the doctor said was a 5 min procedure. Wanting to make double-sure that Blaine had nothing greater than a tummy bug, I set an appointment for him at 1:30 p.m. I had just enough time to eat, drop Braylon/Daddy off at home, and rush over to the other doctor for Blaine. So much for resting...

Blaine has a tummy bug and nothing more. Braylon is back to his normal, active self. Mom & Dad are a little more worn for their wear, but I guess it's just another silver lining of parenting...

No comments: