Friday, February 8, 2008

Different as Night and Day

Yep, I confirmed it. It's not like I didn't already know... Last night I clicked on the advertisement at the top of this blog that said something like, "What's your child's temperment," or some such thing. I took the test twice, once for each child. It's free and doesn't make you put in personal info for advertisers to nab opportunities...It will even print out a little chart at the end with 5 main points of personality.

What I confirmed was that my kids could not be more different. Braylon's line chart looked like a one-peak mountain, or a bell curve. Blaine's looked like a valley with a few little ridges. Braylon scored nearly off the charts on "Activity" and high on "Persistance." Blaine scored high on "Emotionality" and "Persistance." Persistance was the only one of the five they had in common. Everything else was bi-polar opposites. I'd say that was just about right.

Try the test if it's still on there - It's fun!

No comments: