Thursday, February 21, 2008

Back In the Saddle Again

There was a break in blog posts, in case you failed to notice. Let me explain:

Thursday of last week: Blaine spends the night with Granny so that we can go to the hospital early. Blaine gets sick - very sick and they have a full night of gastrointestinal woes. Blaine stays over there until Friday at bedtime to avoid spreading germs to a post-surgery Braylon.
Friday of last week: Braylon had surgery. We were at the hospital for 6 hours for a 10 minute procedure. Don't you just love surgery??
Saturday: Brandon comes down with what Blaine had. We avoid him and stay out of the house as much as we can.
Sunday: Blaine is still a little symptomatic, but nothing serious, so we all go to church. I managed to get a book review blog in...
Monday: Chore day. Took the kids to school and had off from work. Got a long laundry list of items done. WOO HOO!!! Went to bed feeling good about my accomplishments.
Tuesday: Awoke at 2 a.m. not feeling good with my accomplishments and not feeling good about anything since I was vomitting and had other icky symptoms... I stayed in bed all day. Kids came home from Granny's house at bedtime despite her offer to keep them... I felt like I should keep them if I could muster it. That night we wake up to Blaine having diahrrea fill his bed sheets. If you're a mom, you've been there, no doubt. Bless his heart, he had to wait to go back to sleep through a bath and a bedding change. He was so sweet.
Wednesday: Still not up to snuff... Took the day off...
Thursday: Here I am, blogging my excuses for being a lame blogger of late.

I'm sure to post something of interest soon. Please be patient!! HAHAHA!!!

No comments: