Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cool Camping

I should probably title this 'cold' camping. Just sounds 'cooler' if I name it Cool Camping.

We just back into town from a 2 night jaunt to our favorite little camping spot - Junction, Texas. We've been 4 times in 2 years and we'd love to go back again. It's just a quiet little town where no one seems to be in a hurry and the Dollar Store workers treat you like family.

We tent camped again. We haven't camped this late in the year, um, like ever... It was GREAT during the daytime - Perfect, actually. The night times were chilly. Probably upper 40s/low 50s I'd estimate. We all were snuggled in our sleeping bags, for sure!

I hope that our boys always love to camp. I hope that when we bust out the tent and they are 15 and 17 we hear cheers coming from their lips. Oh, I hope, I hope! Fun times!

No comments: