Monday, April 21, 2008

Honey Doo

This morning when the boys were slowly getting ready for school, I reminded them that Grampy will be in town today to visit them!! That got their feet a moving to get ready. As I was carrying Blaine into the bathroom he asked me, "Is Grampy Granny's friend?" I replied, "Yes, but Grampy is also Granny's honey."

Blaine seemed confused, so I continued, "A honey is someone you like to hug and kiss a lot, like Daddy is my honey."

Blaine gave one of his cutest smiles, beaming that he had something sweet to say. He then said, "And Mommy is MY honey!!"

2 comments:

mommyfranklin said...

Sweet...
Reminds me of a time that Timothy announced he was going to marry me. When I told him that I was already marrried to Daddy, he said that was okay and that we'd all be friends anyway.
:)

BeckyG said...

Kids say the darndest things...And the cutest things sometimes!