Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

We had a good Halloween at our house. We celebrated this 'holiday' by participating in our church's Trunk or Treat. My kids wouldn't know the first thing about trick or treating in a traditional sense - Seems like we always do the church event thing. We dressed our trunk up with the theme "Wild About God" and had some African/wild animal decorations. Braylon was painted like a tiger and Blaine like a zebra. They were cute, although I must say I did expect the paint to last a tad longer. Blaine kept his on well, but Braylon bobbed for apples about 30 min into the event, ruining his face paint. Oh well, he didn't seem to care much. Mommy and Daddy decided not to dress up. I had a bad headache and even though I had anticipated dressing like a mom on safari, I didn't have the energy to give more effort than I did. Seemed to be ok anyway - We won the trunk decorating contest! Go figure. Yes, a fun, fun time.

No comments: