Saturday, June 6, 2009

Parting is Sweet Sorrow

The boys left this a.m. to go for a week at the lake with Granny & Grampy, where they will meet various other family members. Of course I have mixed feelings about them traveling sans parents. But there's hardly anyone who loves the boys like their grandparents, so I know they are in good hands. It was still hard to watch the van drive off this a.m. Blaine kept saying he was sorry (presumably that he was going to have fun and I had to stay at home being 'bored'). Braylon kept saying that he would call everyday, even if he doesn't call, he'll call. (Don't know what that means.) All in all...I'm glad they will get some quality time with family and, frankly, a little quiet ('boring') time at home seems like an exciting venture as any to me...

No comments: