Friday, June 12, 2009

Gator Bait

Blaine and Braylon called yesterday to tell me about their venture to the Alligator Farm near where they are traveling with their grandparents. Blaine was so cute to say he got to hold a baby alligator and love on it. Braylon said his favorite part was the alligator, too, but he also said there were loads of other animals there including an ostrich, goats, and a llama. Sounds like an interesting place. Can't wait to see pictures and hear more from them. They will be home tomorrow night - So looking forward to our reunion!

Meanwhile I've been enjoying the quiet at home and catching up on some reading. Ok, ok...So I wasn't behind in my reading. It's more of 'getting ahead' if you were to call it anything. I've also gone out with friends, to the movies, and out on a date. One more night with friends tonight and then I'm ready for my life 'as usual' to return. Bring back the Gator Bait!!

No comments: