Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Walk Thru the Bible

Brandon, Braylon and I went on a walk this weekend. Not your typical winter day stroll outside or anything...We participated in a program hosted at our church called "Walk Thru the Old Testament." It was a super sweet adventure! Talk about an interactive, memorable learning experience! If you want to know more about how all the puzzle pieces of the Bible fit together and how the Old Testament especially can be relevant to our lives today, find such a seminar in your area. I knew nearly all of the subjects that were discussed, but I can honestly say that I've never made the geographical and time-table connections as I did over the 5 hour seminar. It just 'made sense.' And it made me see that the Old Testament shouldn't be swept under the rug and only read when experiencing severe insomnia. And what fun it was! Who'd have thought a 5 hour seminar about the OLD TESTAMENT could be so entertaining...haha... Check it out!

No comments: