Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ratings

Ok I'm going to vent a frustration here. Has anyone else noticed how Rated PG13 and even R (and even X!!) our internet has become? I'm talking basic searches here, people! Am I in the minority who wants to pick up my laptop, search for a topic of interest, and feel secure that I will only see G and PG rated material? I can't believe that I am.

This a.m. I realized that I think my laptop has taken in some kind of virus from using EBAY. EBAY? The 'safe' family marketplace that I so love? Brandon did a trace and it appears to be so. (Say it ain't so!!!) Guess I'll be having to censor even that... GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... I miss the days when you could turn on the tv and not have your socks shocked off and the scariest thing on basic cable was the Incredible Hulk.

No comments: