Monday, August 4, 2008

Cute Sayings

Blaine is at that age where just about everything that comes out of his mouth is pretty darn funny. Perhaps it's just our warped sense of humor... Don't know. But here's a cute moment ~

After leaving a Rockhounds baseball game last night, I told Blaine to hold my finger in the parking lot. He's 'too big' to hold hands, so we have to sometimes get creative in keeping close reign over him. He bought into the holding of my finger at first, but then he wanted to break off. I told him that if he didn't keep holding onto my finger, it would fall off. After several rounds of this back and forth, he finally in his sweet little voice said, "Momma, your finger won't fall off, but your brain will fall out."

It was all I could do not to have a deep belly roll right there in the parking lot. The nerve! HAHAHA

No comments: