Friday, May 23, 2008

Meet Eddie Haskel

Last night Brandon had band practice, so the boys and I were left to our own devices at home. The boys were content to play with each other and were running around the house. At one point they were playing in their room and I heard Braylon trying to shut the door. This made my Mommy radar go off, so I went to the room to see what was up. I heard Braylon plotting and scheming with his brother about what they were going to go do, although I couldn't hear exactly what his plans were. I said, "Hey, what are ya'll doing in here with the door shut?"

Braylon, without missing even half a beat said, "Mom, we need the door shut because we're in here praying." Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ Interesting. Of course, it didn't work and I made them come out of there along with a quick lecture on not lying.

No comments: