Wednesday, April 15, 2009

T.M.I.

Ok, file this under 'too much information.'

Does anyone else have an odd hair that grows in a weird part of your body all by its little self? I'm not talking about a gross hair like in your ear that you have because you're just getting older and you can't see into your ears. I mean a hair that just stands alone in one random spot? I have this one hair right next to my belly button - Just one little hair. No matter how many times I pull it, pluck it, shave it or otherwise remove it, it just keeps coming back to the body party for more fun.

So I want to know - Where is your freaky hair? Or do I stand alone here?

2 comments:

ThomasFamily4 said...

You are pretty much alone on that one!!

Leslie A. said...

Ummm...I hate to say it but you are not alone. Oh, and more come with age too... I suggest you have fun with them. Name them and then make a cute voice up to use when you pluck or shave them. Have them say "ouch" or "please don't" or "I'll be back" in your best Arnold voice...

;)