Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm Baccckkkkk

It's time to bring back the family blog. I've been in a Facebook stupor for too long. Down with Facebook, Hello Blogger!!

Our life the last 9 months, in no particular order:

1) Brandon GRADUATED from med school!! AND passed his state board exams!!! Then he took a fabulous job working at Midland Children's as a staff physcial therapist. Blessings in every area of his life!!

2) The boys are growing like weeds. Braylon is 7 going on 17 and Blaine is 5. Both are healthy and well.

3) I can officially announce this now that I've given my boss the courtesy first: I've decided to leave the world of probation and try on a new career - Teaching. I start my certification program next week and am really looking forward to it.

4) Brandon and I continue to stay active at church. Busy in ministry and BLESSED.

Well, that's about the short of it. God is good all the time!

No comments: