Friday, January 22, 2010

Tooth Fairy

Yesterday at Blaine's school a dental hygienist came to speak to his class. Of course she spoke about how to take good care of your teeth, how to brush, and things like this. Before she left she gave each child a goodie bag of dental items like toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.

Over dinner we asked Blaine how his day was and what all happened that was neat. He replied, contemplative and serious, "I'm not really sure, but I'm pretty sure....The Tooth Fairy was at my school today."

It was all Brandon and I could do to stifle our giggles to ask more questions about it. I asked, "Well, then, what does the Tooth Fairy look like?" After giving it more thought he decided that it probably wasn't the Tooth Fairy after all....But it was so precious....

No comments: